Can I view controller input on emu?
9 years ago
United States

Do you mean is it possible to do so or are you allowed to? The question is a bit ambiguous.

Japan

sorry,i want to use input display on my stream I know how to use input display on console but I dont know it for emu ;;;;;;;;;;;;

Québec

on obs, make a BrowserSource and enter this url : https://gamepadviewer.com/ it should make your inputs from your controller visible. if you play keyboard, i don't know how to.

GoodleShoes gefällt das.
United States

or just use a program called NintendoSpy. I believe most people use this, if they have a display at all.

editing this six years later just in case somebody finds it; you're looking for Project64spy https://www.mediafire.com/file/d1ez10rsg1yycto/Project64Spy.zip

Bearbeitet von der Autor 3 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
19,627
Läufe
54,631
Spieler
8,546
Neueste Nachrichten
Rules Update: Input Displays

We are updating the rules to add the following:

We want t

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
15 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
13 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 10 days ago