Any time-saving tricks for sub 30?
9 years ago
British Columbia, Canada

I got an unofficial 33:53 this morning. Any time saving tricks for sub 30 besides LBLJ?

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Maryland, USA

If you're talking about 16 Star there is no point in doing LBLJ.

British Columbia, Canada

Yes it is 16 star

United States

Yeah, LBLJ is not nearly useful enough for how hard it is to do when you have a 30 minute time. Just practice all the stars until you can do them quickly, and you should easily be able to save whole minutes. Watch faster runs and see what those runners do, and tutorials help too.

ChanceCossitt gefällt das.
British Columbia, Canada

I mean, I already know how to do the tricks, and I got gold splits on every star, do I still need to practice?

Washington, USA

I'm also running 16 star, my timesaves came from doing full runs, and the muscle memory comes to you after a few weeks. After that it's just grind to get good.

United States
Flubbler
He/Him, They/Them
9 years ago
Gelöscht von der Autor
United States

I have a 19:13 and I suck

Germany

i have a 18:19 and i suck

Finland

just play thats the trick

British Columbia, Canada

TyPL4YZ, That guide uses some of the worst tricks. Such as doing Boil the Big Bully in LLL, instead of Talons of the Big Bird in SLL, which saves about 4 secs.

ohaithereman gefällt das.
New York, USA

Following the 16 star guide should be all you need to get sub 20. Specifically I'm not sure what the best time possible for "Easy Method #1" but the medium method should be enough by a lot. (I say that but I'm still trying to get sub 20)

United Kingdom

It always amazes me that people somehow manage to find and link 16 star guides that I have never heard of every single time. Use the guide in the guides section of this site, not some random bad player on YouTube.

Utah, USA

Git gud

But fr the easiest method should, if done good, be like a 22 just practice until no mistakes are made

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
19,628
Läufe
54,631
Spieler
8,546
Neueste Nachrichten
Rules Update: Input Displays

We are updating the rules to add the following:

We want t

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
15 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
13 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 10 days ago