Most gold found category
1 year ago

Since there are no categories for gold (except 10, 25, etc. runs), how about making one for whoever has the most gold in whichever floor the players join into (The Hotel, Rooms, Mines, etc.) and uh yeah.

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Michigan, USA

there's a limit I'm pretty sure

Scotland

May aswell make a category on getting a random number between 3000 and 10000

Spain
Anormal
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
3 months ago

highest seed category

GMONEY_13 und kayli gefällt das.
Washington, USA
Nolyswag
Any/All, He/Him
3 months ago

I got 29 million gold in trick or treat I win

United States

most i've found was in the 4k

Spielstatistiken
Follower
636
Läufe
5,138
Spieler
1,151
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 27 days ago
153 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 days ago
Veröffentlicht 3 days ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 days ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
5 Antworten