Category Extensions board
5 years ago
United States
Void_Delphox
She/Her, They/Them
5 years ago

So, dunno if anyone here was aware of this, but there is a category extensions board for this game that's not linked btw.

https://www.speedrun.com/rdrmemes

It's existed for a while and also has categories for some of the other red dead games.

Urameshi21 gefÀllt das.
Victoria, Australia

Yeah I just found out about it yesterday night, imma do a VeryHard run today 🌝

SpecDec gefÀllt das.
Canada

Wasn't actually aware thanks for sharing

Void_Delphox gefÀllt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
111
LĂ€ufe
217
Spieler
17
Neueste Nachrichten
New Playlist Guide

I have made a guide detailing the run of the game in one big Playlist of 36 videos. I did this because lately ive been seeing new runners struggle with certain mechanics and I want the game to be more accessible and beginner friendly. Note that Buffalos level is absent because it is just an auto scr

7 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 8 months ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
3 Antworten