A few simple questions
6 years ago
Poland

Heya! I'm thinking about running this game and I have two simple questions to ask:

  1. For recording the game, can I crop out the site I'm playing on and just stretch the game feed to fill the screen?
  2. During the speedruns, would it be possible to do Quick Matches, for example a Deathmatch of any kind? Asking this one since I have some strats with it up in my mind but I'm not sure if I'll go through with them since they might just not be worth it, although it's always a good idea to ask. Cheers!
Croatia

You can crop out the ads and you can do deatmatches during the speedrun but there is no point since they waste a lot of time.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
37
Läufe
34
Spieler
19
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
6 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
1 Antwort
Moderatoren