Unfair differences in GCN and PS2
3 years ago
Finland

I was going through the IL leader-board trying to beat all the times, when I noticed that the sewer levels ending was drastically different on GCN compared to PS2. This makes the level 20-30 seconds longer on PS2.

Here's videos of the 2 versions for reference.

I'm guessing this isn't the only level that's different but I'm not sure. And I haven't checked any other versions. Does this warrant a separate category for the GCN version?

Finland

Seems like Sewer is the only level that has differences. Making another category just because of that seems excessive, so I would be fine with keeping it like this. I'll have to try getting the GCN version but I was going to try different versions anyways, since PS2 is really laggy in some sections.

Finland

I swear I'll make that version differences post one day... Channel 00 is also shorter on GC, the PS2 version has a 25-ish seconds long conveyer belt section before fighting the last two hover-evros (starting at 1:52:25 in that second video).

Between these and the differences in mechanics (especially PK's weapons), I'd honestly be in favor of splitting the leaderboard for the two versions

Finland

I didn't even notice that in Channel 00, since i managed to get the IL record anyways. 2 categories might be a good idea then, and if it happens I'll probably run both of them.

Hesse, Germany

I knewer knew that too, interesting. GC's ending of Sewers looks unfinished

Spielstatistiken
Follower
53
Läufe
93
Spieler
15
Neueste Nachrichten
Introduction & Leaderboard Changes

Hey everyone, I've been added as a moderator and I am introducing some changes to the leaderboards.

First, all Categories (Full Game and Levels) will be split into GC and PS because of the differences the versions have.

Second,

1 month ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 months ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 months ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
4 Antworten
Moderatoren