i wish i had runs to verify as my games are starting to decay. anyway as Xen said, moderators and site mods can have lives outside of moderating ALSO we arent paid for anything or pushed to log on every day we are moderating out of our free time and passion of helping the community this isnt a job its volunteering
Please be patient.
(i'd be down to moderate if needed.) 👀
Lol, I just realized my run is basically DQ because I forgot to actually restart the game, so when I "restated", the gate was already open lmao. RIP. 100% new to speedrunning, fyi.
The moderation team has noticed an uptick in Whistleblower runs becoming age restricted or outright removed on Youtube because of its updated AI moderation tools. Due to this, we have decided to allow a mod that censors the Eddie cutscene in Vocational Block.
The mod replaces Waylon's nude model i

























