About 2.0 all jumpscares
2 years ago
Germany

As we all know by now, dying to the notepad in 1.0 counted as getting a mickmick Office death. Seeing I am looking at all jumpscares for 2.0 as of now, I wanna know if this is still the same for 2.0, seeing that doing to the notepad now has a completly unique animation, instead of sharing the office death animation, like how it is in 1.0.

British Columbia, Canada

If It's A Seperate Animation Then Yes, You Will Need To Get The Jumpscare In 2.0 Runs Of All Jumpscares

I Will Add This To The Rules

Daviromulus123 gefällt das.
United States
ModeratorNephryte
She/Her, They/Them
2 years ago

Notepad in 2.0 and Night 1 Mother jumpscare are the same.

Daviromulus123 gefällt das.
Germany

Oh. that is neat. Eventhoug that still means that I cant do my beloved notebook trick anymore. Thanks for the responds.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
24
Läufe
123
Spieler
27
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
2 Antworten