Performance issues with old version of Widescreen Fix
8 months ago
Russia

Sup everyone

First of all, I'm new here so maybe its silly thread. Are there any tips on how to configure the game for a comfortable FPS experience? I installed wsfix from the resources section and get terrible perfomance such as low fps (limit?) and micro freeze lags, but another versions is out of the rules. Is it compatible with 1.3 black edition? Also wondering, how does Simrate affect the game, why is it banned?

MarioFan04 gefällt das.
Bulgaria

Hello,

The reason SimRate is banned is because it changes the driving physics of the game and for the micro-stutters I would recommend capping the game fps at 64 as it provides smooth experience to almost all players.

Shiinyu, MarioFan04, und shxrky gefällt das.
Russia

thats why I felt much faster with it, got it. thanks for answer

Bearbeitet von der Autor 8 months ago
MarioFan04 gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
1,105
Läufe
2,780
Spieler
315
Neueste Nachrichten
Tollbooths and Prologue ILs

The previously missing Tollbooth tracks, along with the prologue races (Riverfront & Marina, Financial & Shipyard, Waterfront & Century, Warrent Road) and the "Final Pursuit" have now been added.

Additionally, updated rules to state all essential UI is required, minimap only being needed for the Ch

2 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
10 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
12 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
2 Antworten