why are ps2 and xbox emu banned
2 years ago
Stockholm, Sweden

why are ps2 and xbox emulators banned ? cant they just get a seperate category for the players who want to run them? i wanna play on ps2 emulator works really good. if you have a good pc

Chottue gefällt das.
Colorado, USA

the reason that those emulators are banned is because there has been a lot of proven points to show that they do not emulate the game accurately. We do not want to have an emulation on the board that has been proven to be inaccurate. Running on Dolphin won't give you any major difference from PCSX2 in fact it would only save you time since you canno skip the FMV cutscenes on it then on Dolphin

Shredmachine gefällt das.
Colorado, USA

Especially after I did a run on PCSX2 myself I saw a lot of inaccuracies in EXP and enemy behavior

Shredmachine gefällt das.
Stockholm, Sweden

allright was just curious , cool

Spielstatistiken
Follower
108
Läufe
539
Spieler
36
Neueste Nachrichten
Quick Rule Update

Hey Everyone!!!

Going forward we will be requiring ALL runs verify Difficulty BEFORE the run begins. This way I can make sure that I am seeing everyone on the correct difficulty and we dont try to abuse certain things to make runs faster.

Also a timer must be on display for EVERY submission going

7 months ago
Retiming
3 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
0 Antworten