Maybe a server?
5 years ago
Russia

Can I make the LEGO WORLDS Discord server?

Des Moines, IA, USA

There's a channel for LEGO Worlds in the LEGO Speedrunning Discord server. https://discord.gg/A28RuDm

Russia

Why not make a separate server? There and channels will be more and more space to communicate.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 5 years ago
Czech Republic

I didn't even know there is a LEGO Speedrunning Discord server. If you want to, you can ping me in their #worlds channel.

I don't think this category gets enough traction to warrant its own server, though you can naturally create one if you think otherwise, but I won't assist you in moderating it.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 5 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
86
Läufe
90
Spieler
40
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
10 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
3 Antworten