Platform Category Separation
3 years ago
Canada

At the request of Dojiro in their recent 24:04 TG-16 run, I have split the two platforms into two separate leaderboards, and have moved both Dojiro's 24:04 and Amune's 30:27 into a new "Any% (TG-16) category.

Hopefully this will help invigorate a little bit more competition into this other version of the game, especially since they don't have to compete against the significantly shorter NES version on the same leaderboard.

JosephHTobinJr und Dojiro gefällt das.
Japan

Thank you for splitting and accepting the leaderboard. I am very happy.

I would like to reduce my mistakes and try again. thank you very much.

Thank you also for the TG16 version of the waterfall scene cut.

Drape, Brewchester, und Sidetrakkd gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
56
Läufe
78
Spieler
47
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
2 Antworten
Moderatoren