the rule:
4 years ago
England

Hello i would like to bring up the fact that there are no rules defined for any of the categories apart from the survival time which even then you have only put that i should use the in game time. please may you sort this out before anyone submits a run not to your liking. it's also quite hard for new runners to get into speedrunning this game if there are no rules defined.

Edit: i realised that the level runs don't have any level categories so it looks like it's one big run and not a specific level run. if that makes any sense.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
United States

yeah tonight when i get more time i can make the rules :)

Gaming_64 und Bukaharris_101 gefällt das.
England

i was just checking sorry about this XD

England

i was thinking i might make a run for every category to help you come with some of the rules you can reject if you don't agree with what i've done if you want. i would like to say that i realised that i made an idiotic decision by saying that i put my in game time after i uploaded it again.

United States

@Bukaharris_101 i've added all sharks and maps i know of to the il leaderboard, please resubmit your pendimg runs to the appropriate category please and tell me if i've missed anything

England

that is what i was looking for Thank you i'll submit the run but i don't know what your expecting from the hungry shark world unless you mean all levels in which case people will have to Real time. it's also probably best if you state that the shark has to be max level as the health is lower in level one than the max level.

United States

any maps i missed? also where do those sharks go, i would like all sharks to go in the il leaderboard the same way the game has organized (never beat the game). Also if you could in all future submissions show the shark and map name if you dont already idk :)

England

Everything so far is in the right places I made sure of it. I have pretty much all the special sharks so I know all the levels on the back of my hand but in future I'll do it sorry about the other runs. Dark magic shark should be added as it's the most recent shark you could also add megarush as an IL run. if you need any help with this i could become a mod and help you out?

United States

i would love some assistance but you need to enable mfa in your settings then i can add you

England

Ok cool. How am I meant to do that As I'm an idiot. 😂 either way i think i've done it now.

United States

click on your name in the top right hand corner --> view profile --> settings --> General --> Require e-mail authentication make sure its green

United States

@Bukaharris_101 i've added you as a moderator, if you could dont verify anymore of your own runs, you can keep the ones you already verified on the board but self verifing is pointless

United States

and may i ask what a megarush is ?

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
England

A better goldrush And @afnannen136 I know that sorry.

England

I also added on rules for survival time as now people know what they are doing 😂. At least we made start 😂.

England

ok i've been wondering, are we going to have survival time only on pacific islands or are we going to accept all maps?

United States

what difference does certain maps have ?

England

it's just that some maps are harder than others, the reason im saying this is because i got a time of 14:02 in arabian sea so i was interested and also pacific islands is the first map that people have access to so everyone can take part.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 8 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago