Out of Bounds
7 months ago
England

Can anyone help me with getting out of bounds using the door trick? I can occasionnally get OoB based on mirroring what's happening in speedruns but I'm very inconsistent.

Canada

It's tricky to get, and I never got it totally consistent myself, but something that helped me was to aim with my gun when pressed against the door. For one, it helps you line up, and two, getting the gun to clip through the door is a good way to get a head-start on the glitch.

If I try this run 10 times, I will get a good run once lol

MykeeBee gefällt das.
OliveYou
She/Her, They/Them
7 months ago

Yep, it's extremely inconsistent. Best part is getting OoB and then falling down on accident. >.<

MykeeBee gefällt das.
England

Thanks for the comments. I'll keep trying it then and see if I can get any consistency going.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
17
Läufe
36
Spieler
11
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 9 months ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten
Moderatoren