Incoming Any% and Rune% Guide!
7 years ago
New York, USA

So I am currently working on a guide that encompasses universal mechanics and tips, character mechanics and tips, and most importantly any% and rune% level routing walkthroughs, including every detail and possible routing for each run type. Just finished up level 2, so there are 3 more to go. This is going to be comprehensive as hell, so that anyone watching a speedrun can see the small optimizations and such.

New York, USA

Still planning on posting this! I've had some issues since I haven't been able to play on 1.201 with the steam patch months ago and they're taking their sweet time uploading the legacy version 1.201. I wanted to experiment with some things, but I might just watch the video and finish off the guide. I'm 3 levels in the guide I believe.

New York, USA

Here we go! Finished it up, let me know if I'm missing anything. https://docs.google.com/document/d/12VlmUXxfgmnBEFVMLMJphprka3-kwFoCS2iHbluGPog/edit?usp=sharing

QDog422 und Blubs gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
13
Läufe
48
Spieler
11
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
6 Antworten
Moderatoren