Opera Paris Lap Glitch. Is it allowed?
Gelöscht
1 year ago
Ohio, USA

I would vote on a separate category for such laps, as seen here in GT PSP: https://www.speedrun.com/gt_psp/leaderboards?h=Single_Player_Nurburgring_Nordschleife-IL&x=l_kwj11g7w-mke8w58k

I would defer to other moderators/runners of the game, as I'm not much involved with GT4 at the moment.

Limburg, Netherlands

I would also vote for a separate category for glitched/OOB runs, since there are a handful of tracks that have OOBs.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
191
Läufe
369
Spieler
49
Neueste Nachrichten
Emulation is (finally) allowed!

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed the moderation team has changed the past few months and since then it was among our goals to implement an emulation board for this game.

For full game runs, emulator will be separated from hardware runs as its loading times differ from console, however Indiv

2 years ago
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
2 Antworten
Moderatoren