how to become moderator?
4 years ago
Bahia, Brazil

@David_1404_ How can I become Granny: Buterry’s mod pack moderator

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Zanum gefällt das.
Bahia, Brazil

Yes I know him very well

Zanum gefällt das.
Bahia, Brazil

So I've never been a game moderator and I still don't know how to check the races but I really want to learn

Zanum gefällt das.
Somerset, England

I should be asked about mod stuff xd

Zanum, Gaming_64, und Luann_Gaming_ gefällt das.
Somerset, England

@Luann_Gaming_ do you have Discord?

Zanum und Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Somerset, England

I'll ask you the usual questions xd

  1. Why do you want to be a mod?
  2. Do you have a good understanding of how sr.c works (Formatting text, variables, the api, categories, retimeing runs, ect)?
  3. Have you moderated a game before on sr.c?
  4. And do you have a computer?
Zanum und Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Bahia, Brazil

@YUMmy_Bacon5 pergunta 1. Bom meu interesse em ser um Mod é por que eu jogo muito o Jogo “Vovó, GC2, Vovó 3” Eu passo todo meu tempo livre treinando os jogos da categoria vovó e se eu fosse um mod seria muito bom em eu verificar as corridas, sobre um jogo que eu gosto muito

Pergunta 2. Sim, eu tenho essa compreensão com o sr.c

Pergunta 3. Não, eu nunca moderei nenhum jogo.

Pergunta 4. Sobre eu ter um computador, Não eu não tenho.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Zanum und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Somerset, England

What's your first language? Also thanks

Zanum und Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Bahia, Brazil

@YUMmy_Bacon5 Hoje eu estou indo para a escola no horário de 11:30 da manhã e chego 17:20 aí em casa quando eu chegar eu falo com você :)

Zanum gefällt das.
Somerset, England

Sure Can you please elaborate question 2 more? And you don't have a computer? That's an issue xd

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Zanum und Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Yukon, Canada

@YUMmy_Bacon5 Can I be a mod I have a pc

Zanum gefällt das.
South Korea

I used the mobile player (Nox) on my PC. I submitted a record of 5 minutes 23 seconds and set another record of 5 minutes 12 seconds. That's how two records were submitted. And I'm doing this speed run again. You can submit it again soon.

Zanum gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
194
Läufe
103
Spieler
28
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 9 months ago
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
14 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago