What count as pauses to stop time?
3 years ago
Spain

In my speedruns I'm having the problem I don't know if some parts are a loading pause and I should stop the timer or keep it going, so I wanted to ask where can I stop the timer for loads and where not such as death loading screens or when helpy appears cooking

Massachusetts, USA
BerrySweet
She/Her, They/Them
3 years ago

The times you would pause the timer right now is just if you get the Helpy baking a pizza loading screen, when you pause the game, when you die, or when you take the elevator to the underground pizzeria in Chapter 9

Spielstatistiken
Follower
459
Läufe
1,062
Spieler
179
Neueste Nachrichten
RUIN IS RELEASED!

Hi Everyone, Louie here!

As some of you are aware Ruin is finally out and and is an amazing Linear Experience!

Myself and the rest of the mods will be hard at work to get this board up and running. We have a couple of ideas as to what we can bring to the boards, and with the new Chapter Select mod

3 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 9 months ago
7 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
5 Antworten