Retiming Runs
18 hours ago
United States

I'm new here but, would it be okay if someone were to inform me about the specifics behind the loading screens for the console edition of FNAF in particular? I was wondering what exact frames to identify so that I could have a better idea of how to accurately retime console runs. For PC, it's obvious to identify with the clock in the corner during the night transition. However, for console, is it the interval from when "Night X" completely fades out until you can play the following night? Is it something like that or am I overlooking something else? Sorry if this is a pointless thread but, I would like clarification over where to look for loading frames for console.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
1,167
Läufe
860
Spieler
505
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 18 hours ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 day ago
6 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
5 Antworten