Some Smaller Skips
4 years ago
United States
caffbean
She/Her, It/Its
4 years ago

You can bypass the spotlight encounter at the beginning of the game by just walking to the journalism class

You can get to the journalism class faster by entering a whole between the wall and a desk blocking the entrance to enter the door faster

You can also enter the drama class faster by walking through the hole in the divider wall and crouching under the wood plank

Thats all I've found

Spielstatistiken
Follower
21
Läufe
72
Spieler
17
Neueste Nachrichten
BOARD ADUSTMENT

Hi folks! Just a quick update that I've restored a couple categories that I mistakenly archived, and in doing so I was prompted to reverify several runs. My sincere apologies if you've been impacted by this! Everything looks to be adjusted on my end but if you have questions or concerns, please do n

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 6 months ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 9 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
1 Antwort