Mugman Army question
3 years ago
Djibouti

How do you link Cuphead and mugman to the same controller (I’m using Xbox one controller) I’ve looked all over the interwebz and it looks like you can only do it using PlayStation controller

England

I'm still wondering

HappyWolf gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USA

I believe this is the program used to connect 1 controller to 2 players: https://ds4-windows.com/

Djibouti

I know I made this post a year ago but DS4 windows is only for playstation controllers

Pennsylvania, USA
GioTGM
He/Him, They/Them
2 years ago

There is another way. If your PC has Bluetooth compatibility and so does your controller, you can connect your controller via Bluetooth and assign player 1 with the controller connected to Bluetooth first, and then you can connect your controller via USB to trick the game that you're using 2 controllers and control both players.

(I was able to do this with my PS4 Controller and it does work and it should work for other controllers as well that has Bluetooth compatibility).

Bearbeitet von der Autor 2 years ago
Twist_SR gefällt das.
United States

Cuphead Category Extensions Cuphead Category Extensions and Mugman have the same controller to PS5 Controller to Windows PC with DS4Windows v3.3.3: https://ds4-windows.dev/