I believe @flipss was planning on adding ILs as I personally didn't feel the need to have them on the board but was okay with someone else taking charge of that if it was wanted. It ends up with a lot of work for moderators in the queue but it does make it more accessible if someone feels like an entire book is too large of a time commitment.
Yeah i can work on adding some Individual Levels. I'll let you know when everything is set up so you can submit the runs.
OK so I set it up now. You can find it here: https://www.speedrun.com/coloring_pixels/individual_levels
Hello all. I'm replacing the old moderator as he was banned from the site.
I just clarified the rules and renamed/reorganized the categories to better convey the goal of the runs. I've also decided to officially allow New Game+ Mode, which gives no advantage except for an in-game timer (and is slow















