Version Split
7 months ago
United States

The Wayback Machine is at best an unreliable, slow, and laggy way to revisit old versions of chess.com. At worst it doesn't work at all. Some of the categories have records that are simply unbeatable due to the newest versions of chess.com doing things such as adding more bots and changing bot ai. Having a split for the 2026/newest version would be nice to resolve this unless there is a way to make the wayback machine reliable that I am missing.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
486
Läufe
2,367
Spieler
594
Neueste Nachrichten
Mobile Timing Rule Changes

For the bot categories, I updated the mobile timing rules to make it as similar to web timing as possible. I plan to change other categories as well to make mobile/web timing as similar as possible.

This does mean that older runs may be timed "incorrectly" to the current rules. If you would like a

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 6 days ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 7 days ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
6 Antworten