Switch port?
4 years ago
United States
cassasaur
He/Him, They/Them
4 years ago

Hi! I noticed that this game is on Nintendo Switch Online. Would runs on that platform be accepted? Thanks in advance!

xNinjaFishx gefällt das.
Minnesota, USA

Would also like to know this. Would it be considered as its own platform or as an emulator?

Tennessee, USA

I would imagine that any GameBoy game that's running through the Switch would be done via emulation. The GameBoy is fairly easy to emulate, so as long as it's not overclocking or running the game faster than original hardware, I think it would be fine.

Minnesota, USA

Looking at other games that use the Nintendo Switch Online. Looks like you just pick Switch as the platform. Not sure how it works tho, but would be cool to see.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Saskatchewan, Canada

Does anyone have a test run they could post? I wouldn't mind taking a look to see if there are any obvious differences between NES version and the port.

Minnesota, USA

Not yet, but will hopefully soon.

Minnesota, USA

Got around to completing that run.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Everything looks pretty good with the run!

xNinjaFishx gefällt das.
Ottawa, ON, Canada

So can we or can we not

Spielstatistiken
Follower
36
Läufe
51
Spieler
33
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago