Is "The Bill" stage included in the bonus?
4 years ago
Osaka, Japan

Or is it included in the regular stage? I would like to run ALL LEVEL one day... So, I would like to know how this stage is treated.

United States

It's included in the bonuses I believe

Spielstatistiken
Follower
39
Läufe
1,197
Spieler
78
Neueste Nachrichten
Renaming the ILs

Hello everyone, It has come to my attention that the newer levels have been squished in between the older levels. So, to avoid confusion, the ILs will be renamed later today to their level name so that it won’t be confused with another level.

Hope you all understand.

4 years ago
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Level: Lucky Clover
Level: Milk
Level: Fruit Plate
Level: The Moon
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
29 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago