new category
5 years ago
Germany

is there a way a new category could be added? I would love something like coop vs bots

i also think it would make sense to split the category up in map-subcategories and bot difficulty levels

Bearbeitet von der Autor 5 years ago
infamousRedYoshi gefällt das.
Overijssel, Netherlands

I would love to add things but I have only given permission to do all the blightnauts stuff.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
21
Läufe
37
Spieler
12
Neueste Nachrichten
Bot Match category added!

I have added the Bot Match category now, feel free to ask questions or request changes if you want to

for now I have decided to try to keep categories to a minimum as there really isnt anybody speedrunning this game at the moment, so there are only 2 variables for Difficulty, I hope this is underst

5 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
Moderatoren