Is this game category dead?
5 years ago
Nottinghamshire, England

Really surprised that there aren't many runs on here tbf.

Wielkopolskie, Poland

Hello, That's Sad That Not A Lot Of People Want To Speedrun This Game. I Hope That Maybe The Next Year Will Be Better. If You Have Any Further Questions, Feel Free To Ask. Looking Forward For Another Runs From You And Good Luck! Regards, Matthew

Bearbeitet von der Autor 5 years ago
Da_BLT_in_LGBT gefällt das.
Queensland, Australia

Coming in for a full sweep boys :)

See y'all on the leaderboard.

Peace

Da_BLT_in_LGBT gefällt das.
Valhalla

MoFoMiJu thinking he gonna get away with it that easy.... nah fam.... nah...

Da_BLT_in_LGBT gefällt das.
Queensland, Australia

SoulLow, I am coming back for you fam

23Banzaj und Da_BLT_in_LGBT gefällt das.
United States
Da_BLT_in_LGBT
She/Her, They/Them
3 years ago

A new opponent enters the fray...

23Banzaj gefällt das.
Queensland, Australia

Bro we have some work to do

ItchyAss gefällt das.
Valhalla

MoFo, I have been training for the past 3 years.... your time has come

Bouvet Island

An old opponent reenters the fray...

Spielstatistiken
Follower
17
Läufe
51
Spieler
8
Neueste Nachrichten
Hi all! Moderation & Timing Changes, autosplitter, & Guides

As 23Banzaj has decided to step down from his position, I have become the new mod for the game (and Arma 2 regular)! (you can read more about his decision in the Discord).

Timing Changes:

As for timing, I have made two changes:

  1. Millisecond precision is now enabled, please make sure to include
2 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
3 Antworten
Moderatoren