@Krackerz's AAL15 run should be verified.
Gelöscht
2 years ago
United States

I wholeheartedly agree (If I didn't there would be a slight problem). This kind of treatment often goes unnoticed, and the point of this thread is to fix that.

Krackerz und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Vietnam

It depends on the spikedge. For example, The 2nd spikedge for AL2 speedrun is easier for me if I move around, but spikedges like the skip in Concyclic is easier if I stop mid-air.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 2 years ago
Vietnam

Also, sometimes Appel can clip into spikes with enough momentum. Usually I just hold the up key to buffer the spikedge in case Appel clip into the spikes

Bearbeitet von der Autor 2 years ago
Vietnam

If he still doesn't believe it, then I can record a footage of me speedrunning instead of only recording the winning attempt

Bearbeitet von der Autor 2 years ago
Hong Kong

No point in arguing, sorry about all of that. Please resubmit your run again so that I can reapprove it~

CAKEC0DER und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Switzerland

Haha. This reminded me the looong discussion we had about Michael's run a few weeks ago :P

taliix, CAKEC0DER, und Krackerz gefällt das.
Hong Kong

Lol. Just wanted make things clear, I just want to prove something that I'm sure is right. Arguments only arise when I'm just decently sure about the truth~

TheGreatYoKai gefällt das.
United States

It certainly cleared up faster than the any% argument

Spielstatistiken
Follower
41
Läufe
343
Spieler
63
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Level: Level 12 - Momentum Edges
Level: Level 2 - Speedrun Challenge
Level: Level 3 - Wall Jump Parkour
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
10 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
20 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
6 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
10 Antworten
Moderatoren