Custom Levels
1 year ago
California, USA

I think there should be custom levels listed, not sure which we should or shouldn't add probably just ones that are actually decent quality and have decent speedruns

ZackBinspin gefällt das.
Irving, TX, USA

@qgaming I absolutely agree! I was discussing this with @Power16 the other day. Which levels would you like to see as categories?

California, USA

river, mt descent, a named level, zero fox gives are all some pretty cool speedruns ive seen

ZackBinspin gefällt das.
California, USA

i think it would be cool if people could submit their own levels and they can be reviewed to see if theyre decent quality

ZackBinspin gefällt das.
Irving, TX, USA

@qgaming, I really like that idea! I will look into it later today!

Spielstatistiken
Follower
9
Läufe
566
Spieler
12
Neueste Nachrichten
Online levels are now available!

We have just added many "online levels" to the leaderboard! We will also start accepting level submissions! Message @ZackBinspin or reply to the forum with the levels you want to be added to have them reviewed and added to the leaderboard!

1 year ago
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
6 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten