Can there be independent leaderboards for completing every book?
2 years ago
Los Angeles, CA, USA

What I mean is like book 1 to completion, book 2 to completion, and book 3 to completion? I really wanna run this game but ILs are too short and the goal of any% is unclear. Is this already a thing and I'm missing it, or can it be added?

France

Hello, the Book% is the category you are looking for. There are 4 subcategories, one for each book. Also, make sure to check the rules for Any% if you're not sure about the requirements.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
287
Läufe
4,987
Spieler
296
Neueste Nachrichten
New 10pts crampon mod and new subcategories

The by Kaden is now available. This mod allows the use of 10pts crampon on peaks that don't allow it normally.

Here is the list:

  • Porter's Boulder
  • Jotunn's Thumb
  • Old Skerry
  • Hamarr Stone
  • Giant's
6 days ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 11 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort