Since 0.9 (and 1.0) are coming very soon, I wanted to open a Forum Thread to allow people to offer suggestions, be it categories or other to the leaderboard. While I've decided I won't be running the game until 1.0, that doesn't mean that other people should be not allowed to submit in the meantime.
Therefore, if you have any category or variable suggestions, I will consider them! I'd suggest for you to post underneath your suggestions, alongside a proof of concept video, so that I can fully understand what you're submitting.
Thank you for your runs, I've been elated to see people run this. And Good Raising!
Thank you for serving as a game moderator for cutefangies.
I have a suggestion regarding one of the categories.
How about creating a new “No Bonus” category?
I’ve attached a gameplay video from ver. 0.6 of the LV2 difficulty with no bonuses.
Actually, at that time, three of us Japanese players—including myself—were competing in no-bonus speedruns on X.
Please consider this suggestion.
Thanks!!
This text was generated by a translation tool.
I like the idea! It would also serve as a replacement for the new save runs since it's basically the same idea, but "No Bonus" can be applied to the whole board.
To also add to it: I wanted to add a glitchless category as well, but since we don't know if glitches will be squashed at some point during early access, I will wait until 1.0, since it's not too far in the future.
For now, I've added the No Bonus variable, and removed the New Save from the Difficulty variable.
It's 1.0 Release Day!
As such, I have cleaned up the board in order to feature the full game info!
I will be making changes to the board's categories and so forth as I play more of the game, but I once again would like to direct you to the forum post to give me suggestions of what you wanna run, w




