Can you do no touch floor thing with glitched monsters?
11 months ago
Canada

99% sure ur not allowed to, and that js makes it way to easy anyways

Megacharlielincoln und Llonca gefällt das.
United States

What Jmerkzu said. I want this challenge to be actually trying to beat big scary with monsters and everything, but no floor :)

Llonca gefällt das.
United States

If the monster was accidently frozen and you didn't know. I'll prolly let it slide, unless you are getting unfair advantage. For example, if monster is frozen on level 2 it barely matters since you barely encounter it.

Llonca gefällt das.
Canada

okay, thanks for letting me know

Spielstatistiken
Follower
14
Läufe
46
Spieler
15
Neueste Nachrichten
"Collect Banana Buck" and "You Broke The Rules" have been removed.

These are no longer categories of "Collect Banana Buck" and "You Broke The Rules" on the Big Scary Category Extension page. Why you may ask? Well I just believe they were not really "speedruns" at a certain point. Both speedruns have set ups which can achieve times of about or under a second which r

11 months ago