English
Currently, Ao Oni 2024 has only three categories: Any%, Speed Mode, and AI Mode. Having additional categories would broaden the ways the game can be enjoyed, so I would like to propose adding new categories.
I have come up with several ideas, which are listed below.
All Items: Collect all items and escape from the mansion. The timing end point remains the same as in the existing categories.
Fluffy: Start the game with the protagonist’s name set to “Fluffy.” The randomly appearing Ao Oni will be replaced with Fluffy. The rules are otherwise the same as Any%.
All Cell Scenes: Collect all prison cell scenes. The timer stops at the moment the final cell scene is collected. The scenes may be collected in any order. This category is described in detail in another forum post. Although I did not write it myself, I fully agree with its contents.
日本語
現在、「青鬼2024」にはAny%, Speed mode, Ai Modeの3つのカテゴリーしかありません。 他にもカテゴリーがあった方が、より遊びの幅が広がるので、私は新しいカテゴリーを追加することを希望します。 私が考えたのはいくつかあります。それらを以下に記載します。
All Items: すべてのアイテムを回収して館から脱出します。タイマーストップの瞬間は従来と変わりません。
Fluffy: 主人公の名前を「フワッティー」にしてゲームをスタートします。ランダムで出現する青鬼がフワッティーに置き換えられます。内容はAny%と同じです。
All Cell Scenes: すべての牢屋シーンを回収します。最後の牢屋シーンを回収した瞬間にタイマーをストップします。どの順番から回収しても良い。このカテゴリーについては他のフォーラムに詳しく記載されています。私が書いたものではありませんが、私はそれにすべて同意しています。









