Why not a 3Miniboss%
United States

The category proposed by this youtube video legitimately seems more fun than many of the categories we currently have for the game. A 3MiniBoss% run leaderboard seems like it really should exist. Is there any reason why it shouldn't?

In addition to the rules proposed in the video, I think grenades specifically should be banned; Spamming Wolfpacks, Triggernades, or Trailblazers goes against the spirit of the category. If it's too restrictive, maybe a grenade ban subcategory would be a good solution.

P.S. This is not an alt account, this is in fact my very first post. I hope that doesn't disqualify my opinion.

North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

3MiniBoss%? can't click on your link!

United States

I think maybe because I have a new account it won't let me post links. The video is called "Arc Raiders Has a Speedrunning Problem" by Will Wilson

Malla_Othman gefällt das.
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Oh, I just watched his video, very cool ideas, tell him, I don't mind adding these categories at all, in fact, I'd be happy to see him here as a mod! :)

United States

theres no reason for these not to be added as categories, but they would still just get reduced to farming for a single spawn on a single map very quickly, which is the bad part about this games speedrunning. the 3 map run is interesting, but u could like farm for the good spawn on the first map, and then have to just go with the second and third.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
35
Läufe
104
Spieler
30
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 4 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 months ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
0 Antworten
Moderatoren