As you might've been aware, we found that the discovery of the TSplit had such a huge impact on the runs, we needed to seperate things. Since we couldn't have two leaderboards like the old one - I restructured the whole thing.
Below you find a list of all the changes that happened:
- almost all single-boss categories can now be found on the individual-level leaderboard while the longer categories are now set up on the full-game leaderboard.
- most categories can now be submitted as either Single Client or Multi Client run.
note: we decided to give the wandering bosses (collector, shambler..) their own category without Single/Multi Client distinction, since these are meme-ish categories anyway and would probably not really benefit from using the TSplit.
- added a new category "Shrieker" and "Vvulf" to the IL-Board
note: we thought these two ones were missing, and took the opportunity to add them - happy running!
- the "Old Road" and "Necromancer Open" categories have been moved to the "Misc" board on the full-game leaderboard.
- every ruleset now contains a sentence that prohibits the runner from using mods, as well as clarifying that if mods are installed, the mod-window has to be shown as well during file creation.
- cleared up the rulesets to have them consistent throughout all categories.
note: since our stance on mods always has been "no mods allowed" - I took the opportunity to clarify it in the rulesets as well, since it was a rule the community had agreed on anyway, but wasn't written down anywhere.
- the Single/Multi Client variable is gone (for good).
- the "Framerate" variable has been changed to either "60" or ">60", since there was no real point to have any more than these.
I would very much like to hear your feedback on everything - so we can discuss if there need to be further changes!
If you find that one of your runs is missing now, please hit me up on discord so we can fix that!
thank you all for reading and to all our runs
|PreucheuPreucheu and HawkSamHawkSam like this.|