Cool suggestions (not suggesting in the discord server because its uh pretty dead)
4 months ago
Poland

1.creat a discord server about only pscp speedrunning, theres like 4-7 other people who speedrun escaping but they dont know about speedrun.com

1. new subcategories "vip server/cheats used", for full game runs and item runs

and add an option to choose how many players were in a server when submitting a run (>5 players, 5+ players, 10+ players,20 players, 30+ players, 40+ players, 50+ players.....)

Also add beta server to servers when submitting a run

Missouri, USA
  1. If I had more time to I will make a discord in the possible future if more people are willing to speedrun the game

2. I've actually been thinking about requiring there to be at least 18 players in the server (since that's the requirement for achievements), but setting it to different player counts could be good.

3. Vip servers and cheats will probably not get its own category.

4. As of right now, only servers marked as official will be allowed and I don't see it changing any time soon

Отредактировано пользователем автор 4 months ago
United States

beta server is technically official though

Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние новости
Some Changes

Since it has been a while since I've played Project: SCP, I have returned to make some changes. Some rules have been modified due to being outdated which includes rules that require you to show the loading screen (which does not exist anymore). Second, we will not be going off of the in game timer

4 months ago
Последние темы
Модераторы