AR Games for 3ds Speedrun
Saxony, Germany

Hi! I noticed that if I search "AR Games" I wont get any result. AR Games is a free launch title for the 3ds, so how is there no speedrun for it? Its got two competitive Modes: Shooting and Bowling, but it seems nobody cares about these. Am I just searching the wrong Title or something?

United States

I expect nobody has speedrun it because it would be annoying to record. You could request it yourself.

www.speedrun.com/requestgame

Deux, Merl_, i DasHeiligeDönerhuhn podobało się to
Valhalla

Those are runnable?

Saxony, Germany

? I guess you could run the game, but again, how would you record the runs

Edytowane przez autor 2 years ago
Finland

with a 3ds capture card or a phone camera setup

United States

Face Raiders has a board on here… maybe check some of those runs for inspiration.

Saxony, Germany

I guess the only real option is getting a capture card, but nobody produces them anymore.

United States

A number of active makers are listed here. I know Loopy is well regarded, but you’d have to wait for a restock. The other ones I’m not personally familiar with.

https://www.speedrun.com/streaming_recording_equipment/thread/1mkl1#ch113DS_2DS_New_3DS

Saxony, Germany

I've got a new 3ds and they all seem to only produce og 3ds capture cards

United States

Yeah, you’d need to get another system. A few of them sell systems with the mod, so you wouldn’t need to find one yourself.

Valhalla

@DasHeiligeDönerhuhn there's a guy n that list somewhere who still does new 3DSXL cap cards, but phone would maybe be the play? idk.

Wrap to się podoba