Unfair but not RNG
1 year ago
China

1.Most type of speedrun is actually Pay To Win, a good computer can let you get WR like drink water 2.Mobile player cannot let their wings faster like PC player 3.No Moderator try to fix it,because they just want to use better PC to get good run. Who care about PE player and bad computer? 4.Warpless and warps unseeded is actually like buy a lottery. No skill,you don't need any skill, just sit in front of your NO.1 computer and play over and over again. Then you can get WR. A run i resetting,why?my mistake? "NO, you don‘t get good RNG." You think it is a RNG??No,just unfair. There is 100000 seeds, 100000 lottery tickets 5.someone said:”no,worse wings can jump higher.it is fair.” well……why not you have a try??? Double standard. Have you ever used it for run? Ban wings.do not let this shit thing inflence those PE player who like speedrun. Cancell unseeded.we need a fair run ,but not a gambling. I just want to praise a skillful player, but not his coumputer and his luck. This is Dead Cells, not CSGO open a case. Look at Hollow Knight speedrun, like Path of Pain. We praise a player, because of his skill,but not luck. Maybe you think i am making trouble.No, I am pppkq, maybe you know me. I think i have made a lot contribution to deadcells speedrun in China. i think i have right to say this. Give PE player in China a chance to show.

Mayotte

Give PE player in China a chance to show.

Multiple WRs have been or are currently held by Chinese players and one of them is a moderator of the boards so I don't get your point

Other points are due to the game itself or partially adressed : you have Seeded categories and <60 FPS categories for Warps. I guess <60FPS is possible for Warpless I really don't get why you are so aggressive

Edited by the author 1 year ago
China

so for my opinion, wotc surely makes the game unfair for my current WR, BaiGeiZhe can easily sub 2m30 by his PC because he have fast wotc for passage rooms i think making <60FPS for Any% Warpless or just ban wotc will be the best thing my PC and Matash's PC are very bad, and there are some PE players in China too, ban wotc will surely make Dead Cells Speedrun more fair as we see, in 5BC NMG, we need to control our FPS to 60, and this makes it much fair sum of all, i think banning wotc or <60FPS cat will be much better

China

i agree leoxiong. Look at leaderboard and think: why most of good run is create by PC players. As of this morning,there is over 4 million download here in China (only PE). But how many Chinese PE players on leaderboard? Warpless unseeded , zero. Do we have a PE wr? Only one by LengFeng and it was a <60FPS warps. it is a short run.How about long run?Bad FPS can destroy your good luck. high FPS can save a lot time though we don't get a good luck. There is no game can make a skill that speed is related to FPS. Only one: wings i accept my manner is bad but there is reason . i and leoxiong have discussion with mo derators many times,but they reject. Maybe for their own interest ,so they use "worse wings can jump higher.it is fair" as a feedback. i have bad computer before now. I understand PE players. Although now i got good computer, i don't want to use that to destory other players. Maybe they reset 3000 times and i just need 300 times due to my good computer. it is unfair. i apologize for my viewpoint on unseeded, i can accept no wings to run unseeded.But i cannot accept run under super wings.

Oregon, USA

"4.Warpless and warps unseeded is actually like buy a lottery. No skill,you don't need any skill, just sit in front of your NO.1 computer and play over and over again. Then you can get WR. A run i resetting,why?my mistake? "NO, you don‘t get good RNG." You think it is a RNG??No,just unfair. There is 100000 seeds, 100000 lottery tickets" "Cancell unseeded.we need a fair run ,but not a gambling."

If you don't like the RNG factor of seeds I don't understand why you are running unseeded, seeded categories exist for this very reason.

This is not the way to ask for change, you're being quite rude and it will lead to nothing.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Leaderboard Rework is complete!

Hi everyone!

The leaderboards have been reworked, new categories have been added, and old runs have been moved.

Thanks to all the voters, as well as our moderator, Leoxiong, who translated the form and asked the Chinese community!

We hope that this new structure will shed more light on the

1 year ago
Latest threads
Posted 2 years ago
0 replies
Posted 2 years ago
0 replies
Posted 3 years ago
0 replies
Posted 2 months ago
0 replies
Posted 6 months ago