Kommentare
North Dakota, USAtrevorsmithy6 years ago

All Achievements will always take at least 33 hours (because of the "100 days" achievement). We should consider additional category extensions like those present in the Java Edition.

North Dakota, USAtrevorsmithy6 years ago

I was just wondering because, yes, I saw that, but I've also seen quite a few runs that have been verified the next day.

North Dakota, USAtrevorsmithy6 years ago

I have two runs (a Any% Glitchless and an Any% Co-Op Glitchless) that have not been verified. The first was uploaded over a day ago, and the second was today. When about can I expect to see these on the leaderboards? Thanks in advance =)

trevorsmithy Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
19 days ago
Läufe
22
Gespielte Spiele
Age of History 2
Age of History 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
12
Läufe
Age of History 2 Category Extension
Age of History 2 Category Extension
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
A Dance of Fire and Ice
A Dance of Fire and Ice
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Age of History 2
Age of History 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
319
Besuche
Age of History 2 Category Extension
Age of History 2 Category Extension
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
39
Besuche
A Dance of Fire and Ice
A Dance of Fire and Ice
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
42
Besuche