Kommentare
Thread: Cut the Rope
ChinaplAer_24 years ago

well if you guys still need one I would like to be

Thread: Cut the Rope
ChinaplAer_24 years ago

Just wonder that if its necessary for me to upload all my videos to Youtube......

ChinaplAer_24 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
ChinaplAer_24 years ago

alright just submit it to PC leaderboard

IvanderLatidjan und Seisen_Star gefällt das.
ChinaplAer_24 years ago

And im not sure if the game has a Linux ver. if it exists please post a video of it so we can check if it has a big difference compared to PC ver.

ChinaplAer_24 years ago

Well if you run the game on a PC emulator, you can just feel free to submit it to PC leaderboard.

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

This is Cut the Rope: Magic! Have a nice run! Also if you want to run other Cut the Rope games, you can try the original version here : https://www.speedrun.com/cut_the_rope

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

Getting over it with bennett foddy

Thread: Pixel Gun 3D
ChinaplAer_25 years ago

What about “Racing”? I think this mini game is quite fit for speedrun.

baygle und Bl1tz3n gefällt das.
ChinaplAer_25 years ago

By the way, I think it might be necessary to add "you can use story 'Lite' mode " in the catogory rules.

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

I just read a discription of the PS3 emulator, and I found that on it you can control the fish with WASD, as you do on Xbox emulator. And with an emulator on PC, you do not need an PS3 controller or an Xbox controller to play the game. All kinds of controller are ok - only if they can be connected to your computer. So I think it is wise to add them together ;).

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

I just found a PS3 version of this game. After watching somebody's video, I found that it's almost the same as the Xbox version. So why don't we merge these two together like considering PC and Mac as a cetegory?

Seisen_Star gefällt das.
ChinaplAer_25 years ago

Well I’m still not sure... Maybe with keyboard it can be easier for me.

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

Well about the emulator, Seisen told me that the only way to control the fish is to use the keyboard with WASD. Next time I’ll try record the video in a better way, still on the XBOX cuz there might be a little bit delay when using emulator. (By the way I’ve already deleted another post.

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

By the way, I was running the xbox version, and there is an Story ‘Lite’ mode that has limitless lives. When you die in this mode, your food chain progress won’t be cleared to the last checkpoint. So can I run this game in this mode? Or it should be a new category?

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

Just wonder if I use a camera to record my video, is it approved? ;)

Thread: Cut the Rope
ChinaplAer_25 years ago

So maybe we can lock the framerate to 60fps?

ChinaplAer_25 years ago

Well ok... I just wanna say that it's a good choice to add the timer to your record when editing ur videos.

IvanderLatidjan gefällt das.
plAer_2 Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
157
Gespielte Spiele
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
47
Läufe
Ballex
Ballex
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
37
Läufe
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
25
Läufe
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
18
Läufe
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
11
Läufe
Ballance
Ballance
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Cut the Rope: Magic
Cut the Rope: Magic
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Ballex (Android)
Ballex (Android)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Bounce Boing Voyage
Bounce Boing Voyage
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
9
Besuche
Ballance
Ballance
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
61
Besuche
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
936
Besuche
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1,082
Besuche
WitchSpring2
WitchSpring2
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
66
Besuche
WitchSpring3
WitchSpring3
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
25
Besuche
WitchSpring4
WitchSpring4
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
38
Besuche
WitchSpring
WitchSpring
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
13
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Ballex
Ballex
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
71
Aktionen
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
39
Aktionen
Ballex (Android)
Ballex (Android)
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
19
Aktionen
Cut the Rope: Magic
Cut the Rope: Magic
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
16
Aktionen
Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
4
Aktionen
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
4
Aktionen
Early Bird
Early Bird
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
3
Aktionen
Ballance
Ballance
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
2
Aktionen