Kommentare
Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Then we have a new dragster

australian, Pear und 7 Andere gefällt das.
Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

When you're running on blocks that have 1 block holes between you have to be careful that you jump on when you're on the blocks, cuz in the air between the blocks you cannot jump. If that's not your problem, then idk

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

If you don't get fast enough with your thumb, try with your index finger, that's easier for many people. Also check if you did not accidentally download the shindou edition.

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I think at least you need 5 cps. You have to try it very often, you can get insane bad RNG at it, the BLJs killed 90% of my PB paced runs, it sometimes took me 5mins to get it. There is actually a strat, to get it somewhat consistent, but it's pretty hard for a beginner. Here's a link to it: Seems pretty easy, I know, but to get the right position in front of the first step can be pretty difficult.

zubat05 gefällt das.
Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I think Getting in a PU on BOB elevators is impossible. HMC route seems fastest

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I didn't see the thread is weeks old, I just got a notification somebody wrote something in this thread and then I asked why people spell BLJ wrong no reason to offend me

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

No, the splitter that I use is powered, when I bought it I specifically searched for a powered splitter to avoid delay

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

btw why do so many people spell BLJ BLH or BLG?

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Why does no one answer now anymore?

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Username colours in twitch chat is random in every window

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

You don't need a timer at all, your timer has nothing to do with your run

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Lol, gg tho

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I found it out on the stairs in the first level, on PAL you can jump to a higher step

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Also you have to deal with the jump distance, cause mario jumps a bit further or higher on PAL than on NTSC

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I just switched too, it's a bit different, but if you're not into speedrunning since years it's not too bad

cpb212 gefällt das.
Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

It's on my monitor too. Could it be the AV mod's fault? Should've probably told about the mod earlier

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

@Cooke1284 The problem is I live in Germany and almost all offers for EVERYTHING I want are from the US, but shipping from there is around 20 Euros

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

I don't have a CRT, is it so important?

Baden-Württemberg, Germanygeek5 years ago

Where could I get a new Famicom from

geek Informationen
i hate greedsonnet
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
27
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
16
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros. U DS (Demo)
New Super Mario Bros. U DS (Demo)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
2
Läufe
Multiple Mario Games
Multiple Mario Games
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Super Mario Odyssey 64 (Physics Mod)
Super Mario Odyssey 64 (Physics Mod)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
246
Besuche
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart DS
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
9
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
520
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. U DS (Demo)
New Super Mario Bros. U DS (Demo)
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
124
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1,929
Besuche
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
576
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
287
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
436
Besuche