Kommentare
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Yeah for trusses it’s not that hard

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Turns out that wasn’t the best example because I can get it quite often on 60fps

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

I think it could be way more than 5 second gaps than the average player because of things like practised long jumps and specific jumps. An example is on blue moon because I can think of lots of shortcuts like the long jump in room 2, skipping a lava wraparound, the first few jumps of room 4 are quicker with a specific route and pixel jump at wall jumps will still be allowed so I think it will still be okay compared to other players

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Can’t you get like an fps counter on your screen on pc? Xbox and mobile don’t need one as they are basically 60 but I’m not sure if having a newer mobile device which is more than 60 fps, does that go over 60 in game?

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

(yes ik nobody cares) Tech-less will be no backjumps and no wallhop speedruns. Tech-less category will probably make an appearance some time soon but i think there should be frame limits for “accidental” or tactical mini backjumps like the first truss on dark sci facility. You could probably just jump on that or do the wall jumps but things like that, I think should be still allowed in the game or fast runs on maps may look like 2018 gameplay. If these are to be allowed in this category I think the frame cap should be 60 to keep height on them and gameplay similar Thank you for your time, Gamer

Guigui413 gefällt das.
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Nice cut at end, I don’t think I’ve seen that before. gg

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Glitches aren’t allowed in runs, so like corner clips or flings I think? And I don’t think fe2cm runs aren’t allowed because you can get lots of map IDs for small boosts like extra speed or jump height and it’s not really in the actual flood escape game so it would probably classed ‘illegitimate’. [Make me mod plz]

Unbekannt
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

A run not verified by noly? I can’t believe what I’m seeing edit: I realised the run is by noly

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Never seen dcf with low graphics before ew

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Why take bronze trophies off my profile

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Damn nice shortcut

Lattedecisions gefällt das.
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Oh ye 1:12, I think 1:10 is possible probably

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

One should sell organs and replace them with noly’s

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Omg my 1st comment but gg

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

‘Straight fax’ is mostly used as an agreement to someone’s opinion, but for the use of agreeing to a fact is unnecessary. You either do not reply or reply with “yes”.

Nolyswag und Whatsogood gefällt das.
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

Not enough runs were submitted in either category. I don’t think there was ever even 1 glitched solo or duo run lol

Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood24 years ago

It’s same as blue moon, hard to keep on crazy and get a perfect run I think

Whatsogood gefällt das.
Derbyshire, Englandgamersogood25 years ago

Responding to something 17 hours late be like-

gamersogood2 Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
78
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Flood Escape 2
ROBLOX: Flood Escape 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
94
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Flood Escape 2
ROBLOX: Flood Escape 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,390
Besuche