Would sport climbing be done similar to skateboarding where it's quickest time to ___ amount of points?
You do not need to win every event that would be a gold medals run (which can be added if that's wanted but it might crowd the leaderboards) it is just finishing every event as quick as possible even if that means throwing an event.
1964 Judo has had rules updated for timing as I found a method for timing that works better. Minigames from story mode are slowly getting added. You can find them under Misc. in Full Game.
Boxing and Karate have been added. Difficulty levels have been added for Karate, Boxing, Fencing, and Judo.
Any Categories that are wanted can be requested in this thread. Please explain how you want the timing to work and anything else that would be useful info for the rules of the category.
We are not doing any high score categories as those will be on CyberScore. (https://www.cyberscore.me.uk/)
I would not use Vector and use someone with fast starts (ie. Silver). Other than that I would just keep trying until you get a good time.

Canada











