Kommentare
Louisiana, USAZoekay9 years ago

It's allowed.

Nick_ gefällt das.
Louisiana, USAZoekay9 years ago

Currently, yes they are allowed.

Louisiana, USAZoekay9 years ago

Not sure if you are asking us or telling us, CriscoWild.

Pretty much every save and load you do on emulator is instantaneous compared to the console versions. That's why decided to ban emulators and do not plan on unbanning them.

Pear gefällt das.
Louisiana, USAZoekay10 years ago

Hi, StrawberryMilk. Our request to have Endless Ocean 1 added was denied, because nobody had run it yet. Maybe if you do end up running it, let me know and we can request it to be added again.

Louisiana, USAZoekay10 years ago

Hi! Concerning your question about PAL and NTSC, I am fairly certain they are the same.

Louisiana, USAZoekay10 years ago

Hi Adam. To answer your question on running the game with USB Loaders, yes. Currently, all forms of USB Loaders (Dios Mios, Nintendon't, Wode, etc.) are allowed.

Now about emulating the memory card, I am unsure. Memory card emulation has been brought to my attention before, but the runner in particular chose not to submit their time. I don't know enough about it to tell you the advantages/disadvantages of using that feature. The most I can do right now is tell you that you are okay to use MCemu for the time being, and I will get back to you with a more solid answer.

However, my suggestion to you is to invest in an official memory card & game. Official memory cards are cheap and plentiful online, and sell for dollars via most online sites. Copies of the game are also pretty cheap, selling for around $20-40 online.

Zoekay Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
0