Kommentare
Thread: HuniePop
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

Get Laid, Unlock Venus, All Panties, and Homie%/Get Laid by Kyu I think are all unique in their definitions. Get Laid is like an any% of sorts. All Panties is true any% I suppose. Unlock Venus is, well, unlocking a character, and while homie% might seem like something arbitrary like "fuck 2 girls" its not really. There's not a clear end to the game so defining certain objectives is all we can do. I think flooding the boards with each character is a bad idea since the only thing that would change is the time of day order. I don't think categories other than the 4 defined (branching off for difficulty) can really happen without being really arbitrary. I should come back to this game if some people want to take it serious, I think that's p cool.

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

I can see the mistakes part. I'm still on the fence about it in general.

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

My big thing with it is a mod is given mod for a reason and if you don't trust a mod not to cheat then they shouldn't be mod in the first place. I can see where you're all coming from, but I don't agree. Ultimately it looks like and I feel like this will be changed and I'll be in the minority, but such is life.

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

I haven't been in favor of this since Sonic first told me about it

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

Pain just didn't word what he meant correctly

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

I agree with what Timmi said I was just saying similar things myself. I think it's better and more orderly for everyone to be governed the same rather than treat better times/runners differently.

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

I'm honestly on the fence about the whole thing but to me it boils down to it should either be all runs require video proof or none. Having a cutoff is really not a good idea (with the exception of 3d because lmao 3ds cap cards). I think Hobz nailed it when he said it's disrespectful. We're basically saying what run is considered 'good' enough to need proof and thats wrong.

MistaHahn117, JHobz und 4 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

also sick sub 6. Beat me pls. I've had record for 10 months

Thread: Wii Sports
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

the timing wouldn't be the same because of the hole transition. Plus wind is different when you do 3 vs 9

Thread: Wii Sports
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

the guy with the "wr" has a video showing a 25 minute time lmao

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

the new any% record is the most obviously spliced thing i've ever watched

Asre gefällt das.
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue10 years ago

how to clip

GoodleShoes gefällt das.
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

Any ETA on when the SRT will be updated? Also, any way to find cutscene ID's or something so it doesn't end the run 1 second early?

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

Is there a link to a DL of the PC version?

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

Can't we all just get along

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

Timing is clearly stated in each categories rules and no runs not using this timing will be verified.

Thread: Pepsiman
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

I'ma learn this game for a challenge, do you have a link to the rom you use?

HothRaka gefällt das.
Thread: HuniePop
Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

Add All Panties (Easy) and I'd suggest a category for just the initial 8's panties as well. Me and 4 others did all panties easy

Michigan, USAYaBoyBTrue11 years ago

If you have suggestions for other speedruns on here let me know.

YaBoyBTrue Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
232
Gespielte Spiele
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Letzter Durchlauf 18 days ago
78
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
35
Läufe
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
27
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts Category Extensions
Kingdom Hearts Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
22
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
21
Läufe
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
7
Läufe
HuniePop
HuniePop
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
2,191
Besuche
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
850
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
389
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
123
Besuche
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
65
Besuche
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
44
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 (Steam)
Resident Evil 4 (Steam)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
29
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
12
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Backyard
Letzte Aktion 7 years ago
27
Aktionen