Kommentare
Thread: Speedrunning
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

I sincerely apologize for the stupid thread I made idk what I was thinking, mods can delete this thread, and sorry merl_ that you had to respond to this stupid ass thread, just so you know that was cringeworthy from me lol, so for the last time sorry 😣

Thread: Speedrunning
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

This post was fucking mistake lol

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

is it.

Amaz gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

Bet @Ivory

Gelöscht
,
Gelöscht
und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

I saw fruitberries, lime wool speedrun on minecraft cateory extensions and that motivated me to start speedrunning, and dream, kinda, but yea..

Thread: Talk
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

are the number of pages the age of a thread

Gelöscht
,
Gelöscht
und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

I’m not a mod myself I just want to see what it looks like irl, but ok

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

One more thing, if I ask them to verify my run and it has been 3 weeks, and they still say be patient, what do I do

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

you can use both but 1.2 has extra good stuff, like a ruined portal with village or shipwreck at spawn, 1.2 is the best, but you can go with 1.1 if you want too..

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

And yes u can use optifine, thats a fine choice for speed running too..

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

All the following rules say that badlion client isn’t allowed, but sodium, phosphor, and lithium are allowed because they are FPS booster for speed running but badlion client isn’t allowed, have a good day!!

EllaTAS und Creepet gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

kentucky didnt make it ;(

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

I JUST ANSWERED.... omg, its called input overlay, can u understand, or do you need help? listen, thats what ontricus had, the keystrokes, do i need to say it again? its annoying how i have to answer you twice, i answered ok, i answered, i answered, now LOOK it UP, for gods sake, thank you :)))))

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

I JUST SAID WHAT THE KEYSTROKES WAS ON THIS FORUM, ITS Input Overlay. This forum is dead now so go annoy someone else. besides im describing you not insulting you :).

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

@Yoopicul Nohboard is kinda like that tho..

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

its a link.. what do u expect, a pic of the keystrokes? its a pic, i ant put pics on here from my chromebook..

Kentucky, USAUrbyn5 years ago

nvm its called input overlay.

Urbyn Informationen
speedrun
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
20
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Unofficial Category Extensions
8
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition (Historical Versions)
7
Läufe
PogLoot
PogLoot
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Pogloot Category Extensions
Pogloot Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
!findseed the map
!findseed the map
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
!findseed the map
!findseed the map
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Pogworld
Pogworld
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
4,318
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,380
Besuche
Hypixel BedWars
Hypixel BedWars
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
240
Besuche
PogLoot
PogLoot
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
408
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition (Historical Versions)
209
Besuche
Hypixel SkyBlock Category Extensions
Hypixel SkyBlock Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
64
Besuche