Kommentare
Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

Ok. I think the streams section will update automatically when someone is streaming.

I'm Samtastic. I currently hold the world record for any%. But now I'm running the glitchless any% category on PS4. I now have a headset which I can use for commentary. Right now I stream on my Mac because the Elgato software is unstable on PC. I also have to calculate my RTA time after my run because of a lag between my capture card and the PS4. I use HDMI output from my capture card to my TV. I currently stream in the morning, take a break for lunch and come back in the afternoon because that's when I have the internet all to myself. I don't stream in the evening currently because my Dad connects his laptop to a Remote Desktop client taking most of our connection.

My computers find it difficult to livestream the PC version of NNT but I will try my best. Local recordings of my runs are always available on YouTube.

Keep an eye out on future updates at: https://twitter.com/samtastic95

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

The invinicibilty glitch does look interesting rtsmarty. If you can repulicate it you should do a video on how to do the glitch.

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

Once you finished your run, just go back to the main menu with your save files and it will show you the in game time.

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

in the Stockyards return level, what's the best way to get passed those mines without using rocks? Every time I roll into them they just explode.

Plus I have managed to go through Zulag 1 without needing to kill Slogs:

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

Done. I agree with you. In-game will be the default time for ever run on this game and any category.

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

I am now looking into these glitches and currently perfecting and planning a route for the easy mode. Once I have ideas on where is the best place to do the lag glitches I will start doing runs.

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

I will continue to speedrun New 'n' Tasty when the Steam version comes out. After my 100% playthrough on the Mac version which will be streamed, I will then do some any% runs on to improve on my easy time. Now I have starvin's any% hard mode video, it shouldn't take me that long to find some faster strats for the easy mode and beat my time.

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

I never done Pokemon glitches before. How do I do the Brook skip?

Bristol, EnglandSamtastic11 years ago

How easy is the any% no save corruption run on this game? I am interested in speedrunning this game on emulator on the Blue version. What is the best consistent method to use when the game it for the first time?

Plus I am used to speedrunning short games at the moment and I was wonder how consistent this category is?

Samtastic Informationen
Beigetreten
12 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
74
Gespielte Spiele
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
49
Läufe
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
25
Läufe
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
121
Besuche
Pokémon Gold/Silver
Pokémon Gold/Silver
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
82
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
1,590
Besuche
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
77
Besuche
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Letzter Besuch 23 days ago
4,308
Besuche
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
102
Besuche
Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon Emerald
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
58
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
222
Besuche