Hi! I joined today too. Everyone here seems super chill and are all really helpful ☺️ Good luck with the runs!
Just wondering if anyone has thought of creating an app as an alternative to going on the site?
Probably a dumb question.. Why do you need OBS if streaming to twitch, as Twitch auto saves your streams..
Thank you so much, golden info!
I only plan on running NES games, so thats why i asked about the laptop, no need splurging on a gaming pc haha
Do you use Obs? And is that neseccary if you are streaming on Twitch?
Hey dudes and dudettes!
Im Justie from Ireland. Love watching speedruns on twitch, so caught the bug and decided in the new year to try my hand at speedrunning some games. Im totally new to this so please be kind to my stupid questions.
- I plan on speed running NES Emus, you recommend USB nes troller or original one?
- Would a laptop with 4gb of ram be ok to stream NES emus and twitch?
- Is Streamlabs recommended?
- Best split timer?
I hopefully dont annoy with with those stupid questions :(
Justie x

Ireland


















