Kommentare
Lauf: Driftwave
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Nah this is insane

Cafki gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Why you had to do me like that? Wp

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

There is a paper on the dining table that shows the order of which you need to ring the bells that are in the lower rack of the kitchen top, if done correctly you'll trigger the Christmas event. Besides the scenery changing, you get two extra tasks to complete: Decorating the Christmas tree as well as building a Ginger Bread House.

Could we get a Christmas% as well as an AllEvent% or something alike? One for just the Christmas events and one for the whole game plus the christmas events.

iris_dcst gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

You call that a bad run? I'm scared, now I don't wanna hunt it

Hikitals und shadowwwless gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Mad man! What a lovely skip

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

That's actually crazy, I love the comp :)

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

That's actually a really nice skip

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Nice line in the middle

Lauf: Vector
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

I love the glitch at the end lol

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

HOW DID YOU NOT GET PENALIZED IN THE BEGINNING?! That's actually dope, nice run

3_Phobos und t300850 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Endurance!

3_Phobos und t300850 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Lovely run

3_Phobos und t300850 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Insanely good run

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

I know I'm late to the party and did say it in another forum, I don't think a distance category for the vehicle would be empty. It might not get hundreds op players immediately, but players are competitive, whether it comes to time or distance

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

A distance category where every map could get their own vehicle subcategory would be dope. I know it's quite big and will take a lot, but can't we add it to the category extension or add another category extension?

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Any possibility of another category extension?

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Any possibility of giving each vehicle a category for the cups?

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

I wouldn't say unnecessary, but I do understand that there would be too many categories. Are there any chance of an extension category?

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Why does only Adventure Distance have a vehicle subcategory and none of the other? It could be added to both the adventure and as well as all of the levels from the cups category. I feel like it would be nice to see how each vehicle gets pushed to it's limit, everywhere

Mahaginy Informationen
MyNameJeff
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
174
Gespielte Spiele
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
57
Läufe
Vector
Vector
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
49
Läufe
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
40
Läufe
Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
12
Läufe
Driftwave
Driftwave
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Vector
Vector
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
139
Besuche
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
22
Besuche
Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
102
Besuche
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
229
Besuche
Driftwave
Driftwave
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
114
Besuche
A Webbing Journey
A Webbing Journey
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
17
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Vector
Vector
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
24
Aktionen
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
9
Aktionen