Kommentare
Thread: Ace Combat 2
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz6 years ago

Hi Blooddive, I really like and support your idea!

Playing with the extra planes gives us the chance to study new ideas and strategies to be as fast as possible.

I agree with you for the 100% speedrun as well: collect every plane in the game, get the highest promotion and earning every medal in the game. However, I think that killing EVERY enemy in the game would be way too much time consuming and useless, because the game awards you the highest rank without the need to kill off everything you see on the screen. The minimum time required to do a 100% run is more or less 3 hours, considering that to achieve the highest rank you have to play on "hard" difficulty.

And I think that is not useful to have a Medal% separated category, as it would be already implied in the 100% category.

If you are really sadist/masochist, you should add a "machine guns only" category, or a "A4 100% hard mode" category, lol :^]

NemesisXploder gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz6 years ago

Hello, I want to become moderator for the Strikers 1945 leaderboards. The original moderator quit the site some time ago, and I've submitted the run more than a month ago. Thanks.

https://www.speedrun.com/strikers_1945

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz6 years ago

Hi, are you going to add a separate category for emulated runs anytime soon?

Thanks.

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz6 years ago

Hello, I've submitted two speedruns (any% Monkey and Child) more than a month ago. Are the moderators still active around here?

Thanks.

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Some games (like Resident Evil) have strict rules on which emulators are allowed. The Little Mermaid doesn't have such strict rules.

I use PSXfin or RetroArch for my speedruns, and Bizhawk for TAS. As long as you're not cheating, you can use any emulator you want.

Thread: The Site
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

I can help with Italian and Brazilian Portuguese, I'm a native speaker of both,

Thread: The Site
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hello there, I would like to become a mod in a game called "Xenophobe" for the NES. I submitted two speedruns on November 4th, but the mod never accepted/rejected 'em, He's been inactive for 4 months so far, so I decided to send him a PM on Twitter, but his last tweet was made in mid-september, so I suppose he's inactive on Twitter as well.

Here's the game link: https://www.speedrun.com/Xenophobe

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Air Combat
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hello there, I have a doubt about the "Expert%" category. It says "play on expert", right? Now when you say "Expert" you mean the expert controls of the plane or the Hard difficulty? I know it is a stupid question, but I don't understand.

Thread: Xenophobe
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Dear slimehunter, I submitted my two speedruns almost a month ago, but they haven't been checked yet. Are you still active in this site?

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hi there, I'm the new moderator, as imduckdamnyou has been inactive for 4 months. You're able to submit you runs and have them verified in a reasonable time. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me on social media.

CreatureTypeSorcery gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hello everybody, I would like to become a moderator for Disney's The Little Mermaid 2, as I submitted a run in mid-September and the moderator has been inactive for 4 months so far. I even left a message in the game's forum almost 20 days ago, but to no avail. https://www.speedrun.com/Disneys_The_Little_Mermaid_II

YUMmy_Bacon5 und Banks gefällt das.
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hi imduckdamnyou, I submitted my any% emulated psx run in mid september, and it still hasn't been approved. It's been almost 2 months since the submission, are you alright?

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Nevermind, after trying for a hour or so I concluded that there are not special moves for PSX, or at least they're not unlockable in the same way as the SNES version. By the way, the "CH3T" code is useless, you're not really immortal, as falling on spikes or in the water (except for Eric) will inevitably kill you.

Pandora gefällt das.
Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

I've got another question: am I allowed to use the special powers unlockable in levels 1 and 22 for a future speedrun?

Sardinia, ItalyMadPunkerz7 years ago

Hi Pandora, I've seen that you added 21 seconds to the final time. It's okay, maybe I'll do a faster run in the future. Best regards.

Pandora gefällt das.
MadPunkerz Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
66
Gespielte Spiele
Treasures Of The Deep
Treasures Of The Deep
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
16
Läufe
Ace Combat 2
Ace Combat 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
11
Läufe
Air Combat
Air Combat
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Army Men: Air Attack 2
Army Men: Air Attack 2
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Xenophobe
Xenophobe
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Vigilante 8
Vigilante 8
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
150
Besuche
Xenophobe
Xenophobe
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
68
Besuche
Action Man: Destruction X
Action Man: Destruction X
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
31
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Disney's The Little Mermaid II
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
18
Aktionen
Xenophobe
Xenophobe
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
11
Aktionen